- The ISP operates on twice semester basis holding two semesters each year that is Spring and Fall.
- The Institute shall offer courses leading to the bachelor, master & MS / M. Phil degrees in the subjects listed in the fore going pages under head associate degree, undergraduate, graduate & MS / M. Phil Programs and such other subjects, which may be introduced from time to time. The duration for completion and eligibility criteria has already been elaborated in the forth going pages under academic program.
- Admission to various degree programs shall be open to all eligible students without discrimination on the basis of caste, color, creed, sex, religion, or domicile.
- Student from anywhere in Pakistan or overseas may apply for admission to the above degree programs. There are no quotas, no reserved seats whatsoever and no admission against donations
- An academic year at the Institute shall consist of two regular semesters, i.e. Spring & Fall each of 24 weeks duration inclusive of Teaching, Examination and Preparatory Leave and Semester Break with the following breakup covering period April to September for Spring & October to March for Fall Semesters.
- The students may apply in response to admission notice appearing in the print media, on the prescribed application forms available in the Institute’s prospectus, and submit their completed applications to the Institute by the due date.
DURATION OF SEMESTER
Spring & Fall consist of 24 weeks with the following breakup: -
|18 Lectures||18 Weeks|
|Mid Term Examinations||01 Week|
|Preparatory Leave||01 Week|
|Terminal Examinations||02 Weeks|
|Semester Break / Preparation of Results||02 Week|
Note: - Summer vacation & Winter Holidays shall be observed in Spring & Fall Semesters respectively.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR ENTRY
The admission committee formulates the admission policies in accordance with the rules laid down in the charter of the ISP. To apply for admissions, the student should have the needed minimum qualifications set forth for each program. In view of inconsistency in schedules of examinations conducted by various bodies in Pakistan and overseas, applications for entry from students waiting for the results / compartment cases will also be entertained. Such applicants, if selected in the admission process, will be granted provisional admissions. These admissions will automatically stand cancelled if such candidates fail to attain the required minimum qualifications before appearing in the University / Institute terminal examinations of 2nd semester.
For the grant of degree a student is required to complete the following requirements: -
Minimum pass marks in each course shall be 50%
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM
For Bachelor Level Program minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 2.0/4.0 is required for award of Transcript / Degree
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR MASTER DEGREE PROGRAM
For Master Level Program minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 2.5/4.0 is required for award of Transcript / Degree
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR MS / M. PHIL DEGREE PROGRAM
For MS/M Phil Degree Program a candidate holding a relevant 16 years Degree or its equivalent from University / Degree Awarding Institute is eligible with minimum 2nd division and atlerast 50 marks in GAT.
NUMBER OF STUDENTS TO BE ENROLLED LEVEL-WISE
- The ISP has regulated class wise enrollment on the basis of available facilities.
- Section wise student’s strength is restricted to 20 at the maximum at Bachelor and Master Level classes.
- It is fairly chalked out to keep teacher and students ratio 1:20 at the maximum in each course of a particular class.
WHERE AND HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
An application pack containing the application form, prospectus and the necessary information can be obtained from:
Admissions Office Situated at
|City Campus:||Main Campus:|
|31-A Gulgash Multan, Pakistan||9-KM Bosan Road, Multan, Pakistan|
|UAN: +92 (61) 111-477-786, +92 (61) 6211111||UAN: +92 (61) 111-786-477|
|Fax: +92 (61) 6522155||Fax: +92 (61) 6522166|