Southern School of Engineering & Technology (SSET)
Department of Civil Engineering
F.Sc. (Pre Engineering) / A Levels
(Math/Physics/Chemistry), DAE in relevant field or equivalent with at least 60% marks
- In addition to the maximum qualification, candidate are required to qualify a written test and an interview for admission.
- Courses will be offered when all conditions are met.
- Curriculum in constant review due to its dynamic nature.
- ISP reserves the right to change the above curriculum without any prior notice.
- Southern School of Engineering and Technology (SSET)
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- Objectives and Outcomes B.Sc. civil Engineering
- Curriculum of B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- Entry Requirements for B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- M.Sc. Structural Engineering
- Objectives of M.Sc. Structural Engineering
- Scheme of Study for M.Sc. Structural Engineering
- M.Sc. Hydraulics & Irrigation Engineering
- Punjab Skills Development Fund
- Objectives of M.Sc. Hydraulic and Irrigation Engineering
- Scheme of Study for M.Sc. Hydraulic and Irrigation Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering