Executive Students Forum (ESF) of ISP is bespoke youth participation and engagement forum for young people to collaboratively work across an area to drive institute improvement in the society. Our passion for student's empowerment comes from our own personal experience of student societies. ISP management passionately believes that, students can drive improvements in their education by taking an element of responsibility for it and actively participating as part of the institute and wider society improvement agenda. They have the ideas, the passion and the enthusiasm - we provide the structure and opportunity to put this into practice. Whilst, the core focus of our forum is institutional improvement, we also know that participation in ESF activities provide a significant boost to the personal development of those individual students that take part directly. We build up their core capabilities; developing leadership, confidence, resilience and communication skills.
Quarterly, the positive work of different societies and ESF is overshadowed in the "Southern Scholars Magazine" which is distributed among the top ranked educational institutions, government bodies and industrial organizations. These events go a long way in promoting the positive image, moral values and diversified cultural traditions to foster among this generation of young people.
Objectives of ESF
- To represent the student body in all matters pertaining to the betterment of the university
- To represent the interests of its members and act as a channel of communication in dealings with the University and other bodies.
- To foster communication among students, administrators, staff, and the committee
- To promote, organize and execute activities that encourage student pride and university spirit
- To provide an outlet for student expression, and a forum for aiding in the solution of student related problems
Societies working under Executive Student Forum (ESF)
- Dramatic Society
- Music Society
- Debate Society
- Spiritual Society
- Sports Society
- Art & Decor Society
- Event Management Society
- Southern Welfare Society
- Security & Discipline Society
- Character Building Society
- Literary Society
- CRs & GRs Society
- Photography Society