ISP offers the most advanced high-tech IT infrastructure featuring private cloud, WiFi & razor-based architecture.
Extremely sophistical laboratories based upon World-Class servers, virtualization, core architecture, internet connectivity & wireless networks.
Line of the art highly sophisticated servers installed in system core:
- Dell PowerEdge R710/R610 Servers Virtualized as 16 Virtual Machines.
- Dell Precision 690 Servers for Extreme Emergency Backup & Continues Replication
- Cloud-Architecture Dedicated Servers in DMZ directly connected to V3 Backbone to support Websites & Web-Applications, FTP Backups, SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Reporting Services and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Enhanced Virtualization using Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and embedded Hypervisors on Dell PowerEdge R710 / R610 Servers:
- 16 Virtual Servers using embedded hypervisors
Each Virtual Machine features:
- massive memory dedicated up to 8GB DDR3 1033 MHz
- one dedicated Gigabit Network adapter out of 4 integrated network connections available
- Extended configuration delivers better overall system performance and greater virtual machine-processor-usage capacity.
- The latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5620 VX technology adapts the software in real time, processing more tasks simultaneously.
- 25 GB redundant dedicated strip on Extended SAS RAID-5
World-class extremely advanced architecture:
- Rack-mounted Fail-Safe Architecture featuring line of the art 1U / 2U Servers with extended configuration, hypervisor Virtualization and channeling
- Supreme storage featuring extremely redundant SAS RAID-5 Volumes. Yet Extreme Emergency Backup Servers continuously replicated the RAID-5 volumes into SATA RAIDs as Worst Case Scenario Remedy
- Redundant Fiber-Optic Gigabit Inter-Server Connectivity using multiple fail-safe Network Adaptors
- Top-speed 10 mbps main internet connection on Fiber Optics
- Additional 8 mbps connection for load-balancing & backup
- Another 2 mbps Extreme Emergency Backup connectivity
- While 1 mbps Worst Case Scenario Remedy Connectivity.
Highly sophisticated Networks deployed featuring:
- Gigabit Backbone on Fiber Optics
- WiFi “N” & “G” support throughout the campus having range-boosters, speed-boosters & WPA2-PSK security
High-speed computers featuring:
- Intel Core 2 Duo | Dual Core | Quad Core Processors
- Up to 2 GB of RAM
- Up to 40 GB of Hard Drive plus space on Private Cloud
- DVD RW/ROM
- Up to 4 USB Devices Support
- LCD Monitor 17″ Wide screen
- High Quality Black & Color Laser Printers available through network
- Up to 10 Mega Pixel Camera for still and video recording
- High Resolution Scanners
Projectors & Interactive Devices:
- HD 768i & 1080p complaint Projectors & Touch Sensing Side-Gadget for Interactive Displays