ISP is running a large fleet of vehicles (approx. 27 Buses) to provide pick and drop facility to its students and staff within the city at affordable cost.
- Transport facility shall be available on the prescribed routes and timings all over the city in addition to shuttle service.
- Management has chalked out a plan to provide transport facility on uniform basis to the entire students on indiscriminate basis.
Students availing transport facility ought to follow the following procedure in letter and spirit:
- Use of rough and un-civilized language is not allowed in the vehicle
- Female student be given preference to occupy a seat in the vehicle
- Don’t ask driver to drive fast or change the specified route
- Use of drugs or smoking in the vehicle is strictly banned
- No person other than entitled is allowed to sit in the vehicle
- May God forbid, In case of any accident the management shall not be held responsible for any insurance or damages etc
- Institute reserves the rights to change the fare according to the fuel prices at any time without prior notice
- Institute reserves the rights to disallow anyone, the use of transport facility without any notice
- The students are required to pay the transport dues throughout the period of their enrolment