Institute of Southern Punjab, Multan popularly known & pronounced as ISP is an autonomous privately managed pioneer institute in the region of Southern Punjab, chartered by the Government of Punjab through legislation by the provincial assembly on 21 July, 2010 and assented by the Governor of Punjab on 30 July, 2010 vide enactment XIV/2010 published in the Gazette of the Punjab (Extra Ordinary) dated 02 August, 2010 & accredited by the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad Government of Pakistan which is the highest Federal Authority to manage the affairs of chartered Universities in Pakistan. This upcoming Institute breathed new life into the Higher Education system, enabling young Pakistani to pursue quality education.
Women Campus of ISP is situated in the heart of the City. It is spread over an area of 10 Kanals with almost 30,000 square feet built up area situated at 31-A /2 Gulgasht Multan which is bench mark for educational environment with following infrastructure. It is centrally and conveniently located from all directions of the city for public transport roots with ample transport options including fleet of vehicles engaged by the Institute.
- Splendid, Magnificent & elegant Campus Comprising 16Kanals
- Spacious Air Conditioned 14 Lecture Rooms
- Embellished Computer Labs comprising latest 110 P IV Computers with High Speed Internet Facilities.
- State of the Art Library equipped with more than 4,500 number of Books
- Spacious Conference Hall
- Examination Hall
- Common Rooms separate for Staff and Students
- Southern Executive Development Center (SEDC)
- Spacious Car Parking
- Vast Lush Green Open sitting area for students
- PCO, Stationery and Photo Copy Facilities
- Indoor, Outdoor Sports Facilities (Badminton Court, Table Tennis etc)
- CCTV Cameras